I’m not sure why this took me so long? I had no idea how easy it would be to make! This is the Best Cauliflower Crust Pizza, if I do say so myself.
Pizza crust has always intimidated me because of its lengthy process to make. Finally, I have a simple pizza that I can make completely from scratch, crust included! It only takes three ingredients (not including toppings!) to make a simple and ultra healthy (and low carb!) meal.
The Best Cauliflower Crust Pizza ~ Margarita style!
- 4 cups grated Organic Cauliflower
- 4 cups shredded Whole Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Whole Organic Eggs
- Low Sugar Pizza Sauce of Choice or use my Marinara Sauce Recipe
- Fresh Basil and/or add your favorites
- Sea salt and olive oil to drizzle on after cooking
- Preheat oven to 450 degree’s
- Grate cauliflower
- Add 2 cups grated cheese, cauliflower, and eggs to a mixing bowl and mix.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, add crust mixture to form a crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add toppings and bake for 10 more minutes.
Enjoy the Best Cauliflower Crust Pizza with a fresh salad and your favorite people of course! Buon Appetito… mangia mangia!