Grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free, vegan, vegetarian, Paleo, Primal…. calorie-free? Okay okay lets not go too far, but these are pretty amazingly healthy and do fit well into most diets. No-sugar cookies are going to be your next family staple!
My boys like to call these “Santa Cookies,” because yes, these are what we made for Santa this past Christmas. They are perfect for cut outs! Throw the dough in the refrigerator for an hour, roll out, cut out, bake and decorate! Easy peasy and SO delicious!
Valentines, Saint Patty’s Day, Christmas, themed birthday parties, whatever the event, everyone will love how deliciously chewy and HEALTHY they are. Not only that, the hint of almond takes me back to Italy where they have the freshest almond cookies ever! Love!
Almond No-Sugar Cookies
- 2 cups Cashew Flour
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Organic Almond Extract (or Vanilla if you aren’t an almond fan!)
- Preheat oven to 325
- Combine the cashew flour, salt, baking soda, and stir.
- Melt the coconut oil and raw honey. Add the almond extract to the melted coconut oil and honey.
- Stir to combine with the flour.
- Form balls and flatten with your hand to make cookies and layout on parchment lined baking sheet.
- For Cut outs: Refrigerate for at least one hour in parchment paper.
- Dust a large surface with a bit of arrowroot and roll out to 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut with cookie cutters and transfer cookies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until just turning golden brown on the edges. Cool completely before serving and decorating.
Try them and let me know what you think of these No-Sugar Cookies! And don’t forget to share the love by leaving a comment, pinning, or sharing on your favorite social media source! Thanks everyone 🙂
Keep it real, keep it natural! From my Natural Health Blog to you!